Sea kayaking cairns
You can save 5% to 15% in our Cairns Beaches Tourist Information Centre
(We have 12 years’ experience and local knowledge to deliver you the best price to suit your budget)
Enjoy sea kayaking at Fitzroy Island and Palm Cove. Sea Kayaking at Fitzroy Island is an amazing experience paddling over coral reefs part of the Great Barrier Reef marine park. Fitzroy Island sea kayaking tour is a great way to see inaccessible, wild areas of this national park, your guided kayak tour includes a visit to little Fitzroy Island. Sea kayaking at Palm Cove is a popular half day tour; enjoy paddling around Double Island and marine life spotting at the same time.
Tour options and locations
Sea kayaking many activities over coral reef on the Great Barrier Reef
1. FITZROY ISLAND SEA KAYAKING: This guided tour is a great way to see Fitzroy Island and reach all the inaccessible areas of Fitzroy Island that can only be reached by water.
Tour includes picnic lunch, ferry transfers from Cairns, 3 hour morning tour with tuition and opportunities for snorkeling. Enjoy the afternoon on the island, beaches, walks or just snorkelling and then depart in afternoon for ferry trip boat (cruise back to Cairns).
2. MORNING SEA KAYAKING AT PALM COVE: (8:30 am. to 12.30 pm. approximately); circumnavigation of Double Island, great opportunity to view dolphins, turtles and marine life, fringing reef. Journey is broken by stop on northern side of island where you enjoy morning tea.
3. AFTERNOON SEA KAYAKING AT PALM COVE: (1.00 pm. to 4.30 pm. approximately); circumnavigation of Double Island, great opportunity to view dolphins, turtles and marine life, fringing reef. Journey is broken by stop on northern side of island where you enjoy afternoon tea.
4. SUN RISE SEA KAYAKING AT PALM COVE: (6.00 am. to 7.30 am. approximately); departs 6am from Palm Cove Beach for paddle over double Island an approximate 30 minute paddle (subject to tides and weather conditions) a short break is taken on the island before return sea kayak back to Palm Cove.
5. SEA KAYAKING EXPERIENCE: This special package includes Sea kayaking tours & Cairns Beach Accommodation (Cairns northern Beaches).
General tour information
If you need bus transfers from your hotel, please list in the ‘inquiry for booking form’ below.
We have special discount for students, seniors and groups. Discount vouchers and coupons to save you on a large variety of other Cairns attractions. Discounts off underwater cameras and many others.
Free bookings, save time and money by booking all your tours in the one location. Free tour reports and free maps. Free 25% discount voucher off our standard underwater cameras, free postcards. Enjoy FREE wifi in our Visitor Centre.
It depends on the tour selected, your budget and number of persons booking. We find the best and cheapest options as well as applying discounts to your tours.
Book this tour
Book the Cairns tour
Booking tour has never been easier. Book in person at our Visitor Centre and receive a paper ticket. If booking over the phone or by email please follow the following procedure.
- Just fill in the enquiry form
- We send you a quote
- You pay a deposit
- We send you your E-Ticket which you take with you on the day of travel
- You pay your balance directly to the tour operator selected on day of travel.
Tour date (required)
Your complete name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Message (specify tour)
I am also interested in accomodation
I am also interested in hiring a car
Looking for Cairns accommodation as well as your Cairns tours? We also offer accommodation with a special discounts through us. We have budget, affordable and luxury, self-contained accommodation, by the beach and in Cairns. The beach accommodation is located only 50m from the beach, and it faces a rainforest. Stay and utilize our local expertise on all Cairns tours.
You can either enquire about accommodation when booking a tour, or you can book the accommodation directly from here. If you want to read more, or just check out the apartments then click here.
Booking tour has never been easier. Book in person at our Visitor Centre and receive a paper ticket. If booking over the phone or by email please follow the following procedure.* Tropical Apartment Discounts subject to availability & seasons.
Australia's Tropical Creeking Paradise | CAIRNS – DANIEL WATKINS
In March of 2019 I was lucky enough to spend two weeks in this tropical Australian Class five paradise. Warm water, waterfalls, mulitdays, park and hucks; cairns has it all.